- Wife to Jonathan Fouche for 17 years
- Dog Mom to 4 amazing rescue dogs
- Field Sales Manager
- Breast Cancer Survivor
I was born in Durham, NC in the very early 70’s and when I was 2 we moved to Shelby, NC, which will always be called the best place to grow up and my Home!
I attended Shelby High School and after graduating, I attended Auburn University in Auburn, AL, which will always be known as that most wonderful place to attend College!
I have a BFA in Painting and Sculpture and I minored in Art History and Psychology.
I taught Elementary School Art in The Charlotte Mecklenburg School System for several years, but then moved to the DC area and got into Sales.
I have enjoyed a 20 plus year career as a Sales Manager in the Promotional Products industry and it has truly defined who I am today. It is a wonderful industry with so many amazing, smart and talented individuals. I am fortunate to be among them.
- Painting Dog Portraits
- Working with my favorite animal rescue groups
- Helping others learn about Breast Cancer
- Travel with my close friends
- Learning – the day I stop learning is the day I am in the Grave! We can always learn more, love more and be more humble.